? ??????????????My Fire Inside? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (34 Ratings)??3503 Grabs Today. 39316 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Eternal Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (58 Ratings)??2262 Grabs Today. 36884 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

About Me

My name is Maegan. I am stubborn and outspoken. I am a farm girl. I love to read. I am a Christian and a student. I am a writer and a sports fanatic. I am a daughter, a sister, and a good man's "girl". I am a terrible cook. I'm not a flowers-and-candy kind of lady. I appreciate honesty and understanding.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Have a little chat...or even a Tiny one..

Tiny chat is a a virtual chat room! The idea of the old school chat room has been blended with the new-age webcam craze and Voila! Tiny Chat is born. I joined the chat site just to see what it was all about and was amazed at the growing interest it is drawing in. There are millions chatting virtually at this very minute and they're just a simple click away. There are three levels of chat you may join; the first being a simple membership allowing you to publicly view others while chatting, next a more private chat ( both of these are absolutely Free!) and third is a Premium membership which has a monthly cost of $20.00. Tiny chat has many web-based applications available on www.tinychat.com such as: 
  • Live Video Groups                                                           
  • Private 2-way calling
  • Chats linked to Facebook and Myspace
  • Newly added Video Conferencing
  • Screen Sharing
I read post and blogs online of people who had heard of, or used Tiny Chat. I came up with mixed feelings until I used the site myself. I'm not a big chat room fan, but after using the site I felt more at ease with the idea. People are often close-minded about things they have deemed as risky or unsafe. Chat rooms have always been something I've avoided for that reason. People might stalk me..or hack me...concerns that everyone secretly has. Tiny Chat seems cool. I haven't visited the site since my initial visit but I'm not sure I would not visit again.

Sites used as references:

http://tinychat.com/

http://techcrunch.com/2009/05/27/virtual-chat-room-tinychat-adds-video-conferencing-and-screen-sharing/

0 comments: