? ??????????????My Fire Inside? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (34 Ratings)??3503 Grabs Today. 39316 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Eternal Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (58 Ratings)??2262 Grabs Today. 36884 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

About Me

My name is Maegan. I am stubborn and outspoken. I am a farm girl. I love to read. I am a Christian and a student. I am a writer and a sports fanatic. I am a daughter, a sister, and a good man's "girl". I am a terrible cook. I'm not a flowers-and-candy kind of lady. I appreciate honesty and understanding.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Bing

Microsoft's Bing is the third largest search engine in the world today. After getting online and comparing Bing with other familiar search engines like Google, Yahoo! and Ask.com and while Bing is competent enough, I think I'll keep Google as my homepage. I've read that newer editions of computers and laptops are available with Bing already installed and defaulted as main search engines. If I had a choice, I'd still stick with Google. 
I will say one thing though, Bing has a catchy way of drawing attention because of its appearance! Not to sound elementary but I have to admit I was drawn to the pretty backgrounds! If you're looking for a change of scenery....If you want to change it up with a splash of color...If you just want a pretty homepage...Bing is the place for you!


                                                                            

0 comments: