? ??????????????My Fire Inside? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (34 Ratings)??3503 Grabs Today. 39316 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Eternal Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (58 Ratings)??2262 Grabs Today. 36884 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

About Me

My name is Maegan. I am stubborn and outspoken. I am a farm girl. I love to read. I am a Christian and a student. I am a writer and a sports fanatic. I am a daughter, a sister, and a good man's "girl". I am a terrible cook. I'm not a flowers-and-candy kind of lady. I appreciate honesty and understanding.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ready For A New Look!

I have looked at everyone else's blogs and I am really jealous of them! Mine is sad by comparison and I want to know how to get cool backgrounds and formats.The computer is a foreign land to me...If anyone's reading this...come on now...Let Me Know!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The best thing to do is a google search for blogspot templates. They will provide you with the HTML and you copy and paste it into the customize area of blogger. If you need more help feel free to email me.